AARK Classic Grey Lead Watch11852
The art of minimalist design is the backbone of the Classic. It’s easy, refined and plays around with colour to offer each wearer a character that best represents them. Perfectly balanced in design and function, this watch is a true representation of AÃRK.
The Classic’s outer shell is made from the most durable PU plastic, while an internal stainless steel case protects the precise Japanese Quartz movement from water damage and the shock of hard knocks. On top of custom-moulded parts that are exclusive to AÃRK, its unique look comes courtesy of an independent second hand, while matte satin finishing on both the case and the band makes the Classic soft to the touch and really comfortable to wear. The only complicated thing about this unisex watch? Deciding which of the six colours will suit your taste, mood or outfit.
- Case Outer 38mm PU Custom Mould
- Case Inner Stainless Steel Housing
- Finishing Matte Satin
- Movement Japanese Quartz Movement
- Lens Hardened Mineral Glass
- Case Back Stainless Steel
- Strap 18mm PU Plastic
- Battery Life 3 Years
- Water Resistance 30 Meters
- Accuracy +/-20 Seconds / Month
- Wrist Fitting Aprx. 160mm - 205mm
- Weight 58 Grams
- Warranty 2 Years